Keep Up With Pacific Biodiesel
Pacific Biodiesel demonstrates its leadership in advancing the cause of biodiesel by participating in discussions within the global environmental community, educating the public about biodiesel, and pursuing the highest standards of corporate citizenship in the biodiesel industry. Please contact us for more information, to schedule an interview, or speaking engagement.
Joy Galatro, Marketing Director
For more information, download the Pacific Biodiesel Fact Sheet here.
- First Off-Grid Biodiesel Fueling Stations Opens on Maui – June 3, 2022
- Pacific Biodiesel & Mana‘o Radio Benefit Concert Raises $72,000 for Ukraine Children – May, 2022
- Pacific Biodiesel Makes First Fuel Delivery to Hamakua Energy Power Generation Facility – Nov. 4, 2019
- Pacific Current Subsidiary Hamakua Energy Signs Contract with Pacific Biodiesel – Oct. 28, 2019
- Pacific Biodiesel Announces Maui’s First State-Licensed Industrial Hemp Farm – April 22, 2019
- In Recognition of Earth Day, Pacific Biodiesel Debuts Kuleana Skincare Line and Announces New Biodiesel-Powered Farm Tours April 22, 2018
- Pacific Biodiesel Celebrates First Bloom; Readies for Harvest – April 28, 2017
- Hawaii’s Largest Biofuel Crop Project, February 24, 2017
Pacific Biodiesel’s founding family, celebrating the company’s first sunflower crop, was featured on the cover of Green Magazine.
Bob King is interviewed by Maui Now during the blessing of Maui’s first state-licensed industrial hemp farm.
Marketing Director Joy Galatro addresses attendees at Maui Nui Marine Resource Council.
Bob King, second from left, participates in a panel at the 2019 Hawaii Energy Conference.