We offer a confidential engineering facility assessment, which is designed to help you evaluate and forecast the relative payback of facility upgrades, changing layouts or process designs, or switching feedstock. Our facility audit package, available for a flat fee, includes a visit by one of our qualified engineers, who will document all aspects of your facility and provide you with a comprehensive report consisting of:
- Facility site map and equipment list.
- Process flow diagram.
- Piping and instrumentation diagram.
- Process flow assessment.
- De-bottlenecking analysis.
- Feedstock and process chemistry analysis.
- Materials compatibility assessment.
- Compliance and safety assessment.
- Quality management recommendations.
- Loss point identification.
- Recommended actions list.
This service can also be provided to investors or financial institutions that would like an independent and knowledgeable assessment of a facility’s capacity, fuel quality, and projected operating cost.