Used Cooking Oil and Grease Trap Waste Recycling
Recycle your used cooking oil into cleaner burning biodiesel…for FREE! Pacific Biodiesel Logistics offers free pick-up service for all food establishments wishing to recycle their waste oil and reduce their carbon footprint.
Hawaii Island: 808-935-7718
Pacific Biodiesel Logistics works as a crucial component in Hawaii’s community-based biodiesel production model. Utilizing recycled oil collected regionally, a significantly smaller environmental footprint is obtained by reducing the need for long distance shipping of feedstock to, and product from, a biodiesel refinery. The economic advantages to our community are maximized through local investment/ownership and the creation of jobs. With in-state distribution of the fuel, this model also provides regional energy security. The community-based production concept begins to shape and define what is meant by sustainable biodiesel: striving to produce renewable energy with a truly positive environmental, economic and social impact. Now your establishment can have the clean, reliable service you desire and become a partner in ensuring Hawaii’s clean energy future!
• Our routes are ﬂexible and we take pride in quick resonse to our customers’ needs. Call us and we will respond promptly.
• Our drivers are friendly, polite, and respectful of your business. We try to schedule the most convenient collection hours for you and your customers.
• We have extensive knowledge of waste oil disposal regulations and ensure full compliance with Cityand County standards.
• Our drivers are thorough, careful, safety-conscious and trained to prevent spills.
• From bin placement and clean collection, to interaction with your staff, our quality of service is the best in the business.
• Our number one concern is your satisfaction!
Make a difference with the sustainable recycling service!
• Pacific Biodiesel Logistics parent company Paciﬁc Biodiesel recycles used cooking oil from local restaurants, turning it into cleaner- burning, premium quality biodiesel.
• Biodiesel has 78% lower emissions than petroleum diesel, ensuring a healthier environment for our families and children.
• Locally produced biodiesel helps decrease Hawaii’s dependence on foreign oil and can renew our agriculutural economy.